Lycian Way Two Week Itinerary:
A 14 night holiday with 11 hiking days and 2 rest days
Here is our Lycian Way two-week itinerary beginning from the popular, seaside resort of Fethiye. You will hike most sections from here until you reach Kas, our favourite destination on the Mediterranean Coast. The average daily hiking times are 6 and a half hours.
The Lycian Way route is widely regarded as one of the world’s top ten walks. You will hike on ancient paths through olive groves, pine forests around mountains and secluded bays.
Lycian Way Two Week Itinerary: Key Points
- Price is £1095 per person. Based on two people sharing a double or twin room. Single Supplement: £45 per night
- 14 nights in twin or double rooms from our personal selection of traditional Turkish guesthouses and small hotels. All rooms will come with private bathroom facilities
- Includes 14 breakfasts, 11 three-course dinners, detailed itinerary, airport, people, and luggage transfers, our recommendation list and 24/7 support, the Lycian Way phone app and walking notes
- Excludes flights to and from Türkiye and entrances to historic sites. Daily packed lunches are available for a small fee
- We can arrange options for your rest days. Guests often choose daily boat trips or sightseeing trips. This is not included in our price
- Dalaman Airport is your destination airport. We provide 24-hour transfers from the airport. Transfer time is 45 mins. Return transfer to Dalaman is two & a half hours. You could also fly out of Antalya Airport if you prefer
Lycian Way two-week Itinerary
Day 1 – Arriving Dalaman Airport
Transfer Fethiye (45 mins). Overnight Fethiye.
Day 2 – Walk from Fethiye to Kayakoy. 5 miles / 8 kms. 3 hours walking time
A gentle start to your Lycian Way two-week hike but this gives you chance to explore the village of Kayakoy and its deserted Greek Town. Overnight in Kayakoy
Day 3 – Walk from Kayakoy to Faralya. 11 miles / 18 kms. 6 hours walking time
Hike up and around Baba Dag (Father Mountain) with spectacular views over the Olu Deniz lagoon. Overnight in Faralya.
Day 4 – Walk from Faralya to Alinca. 10 miles / 16 kms. 6 hours walking time
Hike to the pretty beach of Kabak before a long steady climb to Alinca with wonderful mountain and sea views. Overnight in Alinca
Day 5 – Walk from Alinca to Sidyma. 10.5 miles / 17 kms. 7 hours walking time
From Alinca, you can hike down and along the pretty valley floor passing olive and figs trees before climbing to the ancient ruins at Sidyma. Overnight Sidyma.
Day 6 -Walk from Sidyma to Gavurağılı. 10 miles / 16 kms. 6 hours walking time
Climb to the small village of Bel before your descent down to the village of Gavurağılı by the sea. Overnight in Gavurağılı.
Day 7 – Walk from Gavurağılı to Letoon. 11 miles / 18 kms. 6 hours walking time
Today you will have a chance to swim in the sea and discover two historic ruins at Pudnai and Letoon. Overnight in Kabapinar.
Day 8 – Rest day
An optional day at the beach, wooden gullet boat tour to nearby islands, or exploring historic ruins. Overnight in Kabapinar.
Day 9 – Walk from Xanthos to Uzumlu. 11.8 miles / 19 kms. 7 hours walking time
Hike along an ancient aqueduct around the hillside to the pretty village of Uzumlu (with grapes). Overnight in Uzumlu.
Day 10 – Walk from Uzumlu to Patara via Delikemer. 13 miles / 21 kms. 8 hours walking time
Today you will see the engineering marvel of the Delikkemer aqueduct before having the choice of two routes to Patara. The shorter route will be approx. 6 hours total walking. Overnight in Patara.
Day 11 – Walk from Kalkan to Saribelen via Bezirgan. 8 miles / 13 kms. 6 hours walking time
Climb the mountainside with beautiful views of the village of Berzigan. Overnight in Saribelen.
Day 12 – Walk from Saribelen to Gokceoren. 7.5 miles / 12 kms. 6/7 hours walking time
Today is a great walk along ancient migration paths. Views of mountains and sea. Overnight in Gokceoren.
Day 13 – Walk from Gokceoren to Cukurbag via Phellos. 12.4 miles / 20 kms. 7/8 hours walking time
A long but relatively flat route goes to the ancient ruins at Phellos. Overnight in Kas.
Day 14 – Rest day
A chance to relax after your hiking adventure. Explore the pretty seaside town of Kas. Option to take a boat trip. Overnight in Kas.
Day 15 – Return airport transfer
This concludes your Lycian Way Two Week Holiday.
You can alter this itinerary to suit the time you have available.
To contact us for more information or to make a booking please click here. Alternatively you can chat to us via the green button below