5 Things, you, as our guests, should know.
Our latest blog concerns making a Lycian Way Turkey holiday booking with us. We are experiencing a busy Autumn season this year. Each year one of the most popular questions we get asked surrounds sending us money. It is understandable that people want to make sure that we are a legitimate business. So, with that in mind, here are 5 things guests should understand about your Lycian Way Turkey holiday.
- We have been arranging holidays on The Lycian Way Turkey since 2008. In 2013 we moved to south west Turkey. In 2014 we built a Guesthouse ‘Meyveli Ev’ (house of fruit) close to The Lycian Way route.
- The best form of communication between us is Email. It is very important when arranging Lycian Way Turkey Holidays as we have a ‘hard copy’ to work from. If you feel that you would like to speak to us then please let us know. We are very happy to speak to you. We are also on ‘Whatsapp’ so can share some facetime.
- We ask for a 40% deposit from our guests to arrange itineraries and book up accommodation. Deposits are non-refundable. We recommend all guests have travel insurance to cover unexpected circumstances. We happily support any claims that need to be made.
- All Lycian Way holidays are taken at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for any accidents etc. that may occur in the course of your holiday. We will however, do our best to support guests and offer assistance where we can. We take a personal interest in all our guests.
- The 3 big advantages to using our business for a Lycian Way Turkey holiday are experience, personal service and knowledge. We are experienced in arranging holidays. We only arrange holidays we know personally. One of the great pleasures of our business is we get to meet most of our guests. Many return to do more hiking on The Lycian Way route. We hike on the route every year. We know the vast majority of accommodation providers and have a great working relationship with them.
We hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here. Let us know if you would like to chat on the phone and we look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes and Happy Hiking,
Ashley & Aysegul Hayes.