A 14 night holiday with 11 hiking days and 2 rest days
Here is our Lycian Way two week itinerary beginning from the popular, seaside resort of Fethiye. You will hike most sections from here until you reach Kas, our favourite destination on the Mediterranean Coast. The average daily hiking times are 6 and a half hours.
The Lycian Way route is widely regarded as one of the world’s top ten walks. You will hike on ancient paths through olive groves, pine forests around mountains and secluded bays.
- Nights: 14 nights accommodation
- Price: £1045 / €1210 per person based on two people sharing a double or twin room. Single Supplement: £30 / €35 per night.
- Includes 14 night’s accommodation, 14 breakfasts, 11 three course dinners. Detailed itinerary, airport, people and luggage transfers. Our recommendation list and 24/7 support. The official guidebook, walking notes and our recommendation list.
- Excludes flights to and from Turkey. Entrances to historic sites, daily packed lunches available for a small fee.
- Optional: We can arrange options for your rest days. Guests often choose daily boat trips or sightseeing trips. This is not included in our price.
- Airport Details: Dalaman Airport is your destination airport. We provide 24-hour transfers from the airport. Transfer time is 45 mins. Return transfer to Dalaman is two & a half hours. You could also fly out of Antalya Airport if you prefer.
- Accommodation Type: Twin or double rooms from our personal selection of traditional Turkish guesthouses and small hotels. All rooms will come with private bathroom facilities.
Day 1 – Arriving Dalaman Airport Transfer Fethiye (45 mins) overnight Fethiye.
Day 2 – Walk from Fethiye to Kayakoy 4 hours, a gentle start to your Lycian Way
Day 3 –Walk from Kayakoy to Faralya 6 hours / 18 km. Hike up and around Baba Dag (Father Mountain) with spectacular views over Oludeniz lagoon. Stay in Faralya
Day 4 – Walk from Faralya to Alinca 6 hours / 16km. Hike to the pretty beach of Kabak before a long steady climb to Alinca with wonderful mountain and sea views. Stay in Alinca.
Day 5 – Walk from Alinca to Sidyma 7 hours / 17kms. From
Day 6 –Walk from Sidymato Gavurali 6 hours / 16kms. Climb to the small village of Bel before your descent down to the village of Gavuragili by the sea. Stay in Gavuragili
Day 7 – Walk
Day 8 – Rest Day,
Day 9 – Walk from Xanthos to Uzumlu 7 hours / 19km. Hike along an ancient aqueduct around the hillside to the pretty village of Uzumlu (with grapes). Stay in Uzumlu.
Day 10 –Walk from Uzumlu to Patara via Delikemer 8 hours / 21kms. Today you will see the engineering marvel of Delikemer
Day 11 – Walk from Kalkan to Saribelen via Bezirgan 6 hours / 13kms. Climb the mountainside with beautiful views to the village of Berzigan. Stay in Saribelen
Day 12 – Walk from Saribelen to Gokceoren 6/7 hours / 12kms. Today is a great walk along ancient migration paths. Views of mountains and sea. Stay in Gokceoren
Day 13 – Walk from Gokceoren to Cukurbag via Phellos 7/8 hours / 20kms. A long but relatively flat route goes to the ancient ruins at Phellos. Stay in Kas
Day 14 – Rest day, chance to relax after your hiking adventure. Explore the pretty seaside town of Kas. Option to take aboat trip. Stay in Kas.
Day 15 – Return airport transfer.
For more information please use our contact form here or call us in Turkey on +90 (0) 507 0377 992