Our Lycian Way Group Holidays dates for 2019
For 2019 we will be running 3 Lycian Way group holidays in 2019, here are the dates:
14th to the 21st April 4th to the 11th May 12th to the 19th October
The first two group holidays will be on the Western section of The Lycian Way. The Autumn group hike will be on the Eastern Section of the route.
Here are The Lycian Way Western section details:
- Price is £525 / €595 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room. £25 / €30 single supplement per day, having your own room.
- Maximum group size 10 people. Minimum 4 people.
- Includes 24/7 airport transfers.
- All accommodation in hotels and guesthouses with private bathrooms.
- Breakfasts each morning. Packed lunches and evening meals.
- Daily Luggage transfers
- Back up support on the route should it be required
- Excludes flights to and from Dalaman Airport, entrance fees for historic sites.
- We can arrange transfers from Antalya Airport, with a surcharge of £40 return transfer.
The Lycian Way Western section group Itinerary:
Day 1 –Arrive Dalaman Airport, transfer to accommodation (45 mins) in Fethiye. If you have time then you can explore the town and harbour.
Day 2 – We will meet up after breakfast, visit Kings Tomb then walk on the ancient cobblestones over the hillside to the pretty village of Kayakoy. Here we will have time to see the Lycian Rock Tombs and deserted Greek Town. Hiking time is 4 hours,with 2 hours to see the sites of interest, total time 6 hours. Overnight Kayakoy.
Day 3 – We will walk from Kayakoy to Faralya via Ovacik & Kirme. Today’s hike starts in Kayakoy and we will hike through
Day 4 –Faralya to Alinca via Kabak. Today we will walk from Faralya to Kabak and down to Kabak Beach. We will have time to swim here if you wish. From the
Day 5 – Alinca to Sidyma. Today we will start from the village of Alinca beforedesending on the road or taking the cliff path down to the valley floor. Theroute then climbs to the ancient Lycian site of Sidyma where you can explore the peaceful Lycian and Roman ruins. 7 hours walking time. Overnight Kabapinar
Day 6 – The day’s walk will start from Sidyma before climbing to the small hamlet of Bel. From Bel, we will follow an old trade route before descending to the coastal village of Gavuragili. 7 hours walking time. Overnight Gavuragili.
Day 7 – This morning we will visit the ancient sites of Letoon and Xanthos. We will then walk from Delikemer to Patara. The walk today is mostly flat and starts at the Roman engineering marvel that is Delikemer. The water was syphoned here inside
Day 8 – Transfer return to Dalaman Airport.
To make enquiry please get in touch here
or call us in Turkey on +90 (0) 507 0377 992