Lycian Way Casual Hiker Eastern Section Itinerary
For hikers who want a few days of experiencing The Lycian Way whilst taking time to relax and enjoy their surroundings. This is a 7 night itinerary with 3 days of hiking and 3 days of relaxing or sightseeing.
- Price is £445 / €495 per person based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room. £25 / €30 single supplement per day
- Based in 3 locations with hiking day followed by rest day.
- Walking difficulty ♦♦♦◊◊
- We have selected three sections of The Lycian Way route to enjoy. Three locations to relax, sightsee and enjoy Turkish hospitality.
- Includes 24/7 airport transfers, luggage and personal transfers.
- All accommodation in double or twin rooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Breakfasts each morning.
- Guidebook, walking notes and information pack.
- Back up support on the route should it be required
- Excludes flights to and from Antalya Airport, rest day activities.
Day 1 – Arrive Antalya Airport, transfer to accommodation (1 hour) in Adrasan.
Day 2 – relax, have a swim and enjoy your surroundings in this pretty seaside town overnight Adrasan.
Day 3 walk from Adrasan to Cirali – 7 hours walking time. The Lycian Way route climbs through pine forest with great views at the pass before then descending amongst thick vegetation and emerging at the amazing ruins of Olympos and the lovely beach at Cirali
Day 4 rest day at Cirali chance to relax at this lovely seaside location, explore the ruins, visit the Chimaera or natural flames on the hillside at night.
Day 5 Walk from Cirali to Ulupinar 4 hours walking time. Today’s walk takes you from sea level past the natural flames on the hillside to the pretty hillside village of Ulupinar with its fast-flowing streams and trout restaurants.
Day 6 Walk from Ulupinar to Beycik walking time 3½ hours. The route continues uphill through farmland and streams to the mountainside village of Beycik and great views of Mount Tahtali.
Day 7 Relax , enjoy the mountain air, take a hike to the mountain pass, enjoy your last day in a charming Turkish village with wonderful, natural views.
Day 8 – Transfer return to Antala Airport.
For more information please use our contact form here or call us in Turkey on +90 (0) 507 0377 992